My Weight Loss Tracker

06 July 2011

Life changing moments

There are points in your life when you have to realize that things are never going to be the same again now that you've started down this path. You're pregnant. I do. Life, death, accidents. Everything in your life has constant potential to be a disaster or a success and it's up to you to decide how to take it.

Never let anyone tell you the way you feel or the decisions you make, things you do, don't let them tell you it's wrong. You will never be satisfied with your life if you allow others to tell you what is wrong or right for you.

When I found out I was pregnant back in 2009 I was shocked but accepting. I'm a relatively "go with the flow" type of person. I have my little ways I'm set in but I'm pliable as well. It's easy to let life get to you if you don't accept things you can't control. It's easy to let those things destroy your day if you aren't careful.

Don't live your life full of what ifs and second guessing your decisions or you might end up old and lonely and never having done anything productive with your life. Jump in with both feet. Keep your senses, but don't let fear hold you back or make your decisions for you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment