My Weight Loss Tracker

23 November 2011

This survey knows me very well...

Eating - low riskYou really know how to eat well -- and healthy! That's great!


Right, because anyone who knows me and follows my blog knows I eat so well, right? Wanna hear about what I've had today? A vanilla chai low carb yogurt and a starbucks "chonga" bagel with cream cheese, deli turkey, 1 roma tomato, and 2 packets of mustard, and a venti brewed coffee with gingerbread spice and half and half.


That might be healthy (minus all the empty calories from the coffee sweetener) if it was for 1 meal, and not an entire day's worth of caloric intake. And all their tips are to cut calories and exercise more and watch your portion sizes and.... and...... and.................................................. and I can cut more calories, but that doesn't mean I should.


edit-add on 4 frozen blueberry waffles just now

No comments:

Post a Comment