My Weight Loss Tracker

13 January 2011

Writers Destruction...

This isn't writer's block, this is self imposed literary murder taking place in the land of grey matter. This goes beyond simple blockage. I'm writing more than one novel for christ's sake and not a single one can I do anything productive with at this particular moment. Alex is asleep, I could be all creative and write but instead I'm blogging about how I was starting blankly at multiple windows on my computer screen. Windows of notepad. Multiple. And nothing.

It's funny how i know exactly how a story is going to go sometimes and i can't write it. I already have the beginning, middle, end, all the tidbits that create the events leading to the climax and the ultimate final events, but no way to put it all into flowing words on the screen. What a waste...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment