1. I was born on June 15, 1987. I think this should be my first fact as it was the most important event in my life. If I hadn't been born I'd have no life.
2. My son was born november 22, 2009. Not the most interesting fact, but again, significance is everything.
3. I graduated high school 2 months early despite having failed 6 classes my freshman year and 2 my sophomore year and being rejected from the "normal" high schools for my junior and senior years.
4. I used to catch garden snakes when I was little and tried to bring them in the house. My brother did too. Our mom wouldn't let us.
5. I was attacked by a ladybug. My brother and I were playing at the Algona park and I saw a ladybug on the bar at the top of the slide. I put my hands on the bar on either side of it and it flew down and landed just above my knee and then I just remember it hurt really bad. My brother got it off me and there was a red spot with a green dot in the middle where it had been.
6. I make up songs and sing at random times when I think nobody is listening. I never remember the songs and they are usually about whatever I'm doing at the time. I get very embarrassed if anyone is listening and finds out.
7. I once hit a softball with the bat directly into my own face. I have nothing more to say on this subject.
8. I rode a bike without training wheels on my own for the first time in the rain on thanksgiving. I rode it down the driveway, turned around, and rode back straight into the back of my grandma's pickup.
9. My middle name is anne after my mom's best friend in 6th grade who died when she was swimming in the green? river when the flood gates were released.
10. I can't tell the difference between coke, pepsi, and store brand cola. Same goes for all other types of pop except barq's root beer. I also can't taste the difference between diet mt dew and regular.
11. I lived in my grandma's house for about 14 years of my life. That's over half of my life.
12. I took japanese in high school because I thought anime was really cool and all my friends were taking it and then I failed first semester. I only failed because I didn't do the homework. I had a 34% in the class at the final and I got 100% on the final, finishing the class with a 56% failing grade anyway.
13. I like peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. If you've never tried it don't even say "ew" because it's good. Unless you don't like pickles or peanut butter. Or you're allergic.
14. I like little kid songs. I sing along with my son's toys. I sing him silly songs all the time. I just like them.
15. I got credit for a P.E. Class in high school for sitting in the teacher's classroom grading papers for him while everyone else was in the gym. But he understood me. I can't play basketball. I have no hand eye coordination for it.
(posting now, will write more later)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7