My Weight Loss Tracker

22 August 2010

9 months ago

9 months ago I was still pregnant. Laying in a hospital bed not really in pain anymore thanks to my epidural. I wondered when my baby was coming. I wondered if it was a boy or a girl. I had been waiting to meet my little one who I'd been talking to and singing to since april. I didn't know how much I'd love that little boy. I mean, I already loved him, but I just didn't expect to love him so much more. I was exhausted but I didn't sleep. I cuddled my little baby.

Now he's 9 months old, at 10:09p tonight. He's got 4, almost 5 teeth coming in. He's so big.. He's starting to understand more words and things around him are more exciting every day. I keep waiting (synonymous to dreading) the day he actually crawls. He scoots and rolls and gets what he wants anyway, which instantly goes in the mouth.

I love being alexander's mommy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

No comments:

Post a Comment