My Weight Loss Tracker

05 January 2012

ok.... I lied :P

WHA-!?!?!?!?!?!? TIFFANY DID WHAT!?!?!!?!?!?

Wait, wait, wait, don't freak out yet. I lied. Indeed, I definitely did. But I'm coming clean here and now like all good little girls aught to....

I am making a New Years Resolution!

I know!! Shocking, right? (not really at all shocking)  I'm totally appalled with myself for doing this!

so.....
1. At some point during the year of 2012 I will conquer my anxiety of going to the doctors and actually make an appointment and go to the appointment and discuss my eating issues with this doctor.
2. I am going to try to be less self-depreciating. It's not helpful to anyone, least of all myself.
3. I am going to try not to question people's sanity when they compliment me and try to take it to heart. And conversely I am going to try to let people's poor opinions and comments just... trickle off of me like water would instead of sinking in as though it were a dart or something.

And my other lifestyle changing rules continue.
I eat at least 3 times a day. (or try very very hard to)
I eat a minimum of 1500 calories every day.
I continue to not purge.
I do not weigh myself more than once a week.
I do not measure myself more than once a month.

until next time..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment