My Weight Loss Tracker

12 December 2011

And more eating... and other stuff

Anyone noticing a pattern here?

So for breakfast I had 2 more peanut butter granola bars (there are 2 in a pack) and 2/3 of a banana and a starbucks via iced coffee for about 330 calories. I had the late lunch today, so I ate a multigrain bagel with reduced fat cream cheese and had a passion tea with 1/2 the sweetener for about 450. Lunch was an apple, 1/2 tuna sandwich, and a can of chili adding up to about 750. After work I made some pasta, put a "forkful" of pesto that was in the fridge on it, and ate a 2oz package of lunchmeat with it for a "nice" addition of about 350 calories.

For a grand total of........ about 1880

Anyway, today was decent, I suppose. I woke up a bit late, but I actually felt, for the most part, decently rested all day. Well, no, today actually really sucked. After yesterday with the burrito and the taco bell I was feeling really shit about food altogether and then had a conversation about good fats and stuff right before bed, which just carried over in my brain all day today. And I'm kinda pissed off that I had the late lunch and ate the bagel from starbucks even though it was a multigrain whole grain healthy thing. And that sucks.

I'm really not looking forward to my shift on christmas eve either. I get to close the night before, then I'm working at 10am the next day. I wonder if I'm working a fuel center shift or not. I'm never awake at 10am... I don't know,  it sucks. but at least I'm getting..... 7.5-8 hours that day I guess.

I don't know, I guess I really don't have anything "exciting" to blog about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment