My Weight Loss Tracker

11 December 2011

Well, I'm eating, for what it's worth..

So day before yesterday I had breakfast of eggs, toast, a bit over half an orange, and coffee, a lunch of a bag of pre-made salad, a can of progresso light beef pot roast soup, and a yogurt, and then when I came home from work I had a grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup. Altogether added up it was 1615 calories. I did have yogurt and cheese even though I said I was cutting out the dairy, but I also said I wasn't officially starting til after I got paid friday and could go grocery shopping.

So yesterday I had a package of nature valley peanut butter granola bars and coffee and... I only ate 1 slice of the orange I cut up for breakfast, for lunch I had half a tuna sandwich with tuna mustard onion and celery, a tomato, progresso lentil soup (the last of my progresso soups actually) and another yogurt. After I got off work so that I wasn't grocery shopping "hungry" even though I was only marginally hungry, I got a $1 hamburger from jack in the box and a hamburger kid's meal for my son, I wound up eating half his hamburger because he kept sharing with me. I don't think he was very hungry though, he usually isn't when he comes back from his dad's house. Then when I got home from grocery shopping I made a act II mini bag of popcorn and shared that with alex.

I spent more at the grocery store than I meant to, but I got flax seeds, olive oil and veg oil (I was out of both) fresh ground peanut butter, long grain brown rice, loads of veggies, some lunch meat for making sandwiches-the kind that are only $0.50 each and are in 2oz packages.... oh, and I got 5 dozen eggs that are good til jan 14, and juice and milk for alex. and then I spent $1.50 in the machine leaving the store trying to get him a little stuffie out of the claw machine, those things are such a rip off... But anyway, about $70 later, but with probably enough food to feed me for... like 2 weeks, and a new book... my kitchen is stocked up with a million reasons I half don't want it to be and I'm half also ok with it...

Today I had a piece of toast with a little peanut butter and some flax seeds sprinkled on top, and a cup of coffee for breakfast. I forgot my lunch at home so I bought a can of soup, an apple, a bag of frozen veggies, and a deli burrito. The burrito's calories really set me on edge, and then on the way home I got Taco Bell because I was like "fuck it! I already ate the burrito!" so.... I had approximately 2000 calories, actually.... wow... I thought it was more.... esp with the taco bell...

Taco Bell was 880 calories according to their website, so ugh.... but the toast is 80 cal, the peanut butter, I didn't even have a tablespoon, I barely put enough on to smear across it, and the flax seeds, I estimated that to being 75 (probably a high estimation) and 50 calories for the coffee. the burrito I'm estimating was 500 since it didn't have a calorie label, the soup was 2.5 servings of 70 cal. and the apple I looked up online and a medium size apple is 68 cal. and the bag of veggies was 4 servings of 45 cal each. And all of that totals out to 2008 calories.

I'm taking the lunch I forgot today in to work for lunch tomorrow, Well, day 3... went decent? I don't know, I thought when I had breakfast I should have eaten more, but by the end of the night (mostly thanks to the burrito and Taco Bell) I actually WAY exceeded 1500 calories... hmm... bleh... I guess that's it for this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment