My Weight Loss Tracker

27 November 2010

Ruined, not Broken

I'm reading a series again, I call it my "vampire smut" because really what else do you call a vampire romance novel? It's called the black dagger brotherhood by j.r. ward and it's romance sorties coupled with fighting and drinking blood and stuff. Anyway in the last book I read just now Phury sayyid his twin, Zsadist, wasn't broken, but ruined, implying he was unable to be changed, fixed, he was living in a state of perpetual damnation thanks to his horrible past until Bella came along and helped him out of this seemingly unending hell.

As is such with a romance novel or any novel really, the happily ever after is a given. Real life doesn't work that way, but it would be amazing of it did. I can relate to Z on so many levels....

bleh.. That's all I got for you all....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment