My Weight Loss Tracker

03 November 2010

Writing part 3

Part 1 is under august
Part 2 is in september

"Traits?"

"Yes, traits are the only reason it's ok for me to give you the brew. If you weren't positive it would just kill you."

I watched him as he slowly sipped the water, then I turned away toads the living room and stared at the tv. The grey screen was familiar but this new red screen was just a reminder of everything that had changed. I squeezed my eyes shut and slowly counted to 5 before opening them but nothing changed.

"It's not that bad is it?"

I turned towards him and managed to mumble out some sort of apology before leaving the room. I couldn't deal with this and my stomach was grumbling at me and I just wanted to go to sleep. I stumbled down the hallway and through the doorway to the bathroom, pausing to look in the mirror. It was like the lights had finally been turned on and I could see clearly how bad out had been because suddenly I saw the old me. My eyes were bright and there were no bags under them. My cheeks didn't look like skin stretched over the bone anymore and I actually had defined arm muscles again. Instead of hanging loosely off my boney shoulders and hips, my clothes almost fit.

And I had boobs again! I'd been losing weight so rapidly I had given up all hope of ever having enough there to bother with a bra again. I grinned at myself in the mirror and instantly panicked. My heart raced fast and it took me a moment to realize that I had scared myself somehow. I stumbled away from the mirror and into the bedroom.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment