My Weight Loss Tracker

05 October 2010

Costumes and Cosplay

I went to walmart saturday night and got alex a little baby yoda costume and a superman costume. They are both too big but that just means he can wear them longer. But now my question is this-why don't costume makers make BABY costumes like these? I had to get toddler sizes which is why they are too big.

Anyway, I'd like to talk for a moment about costumes and cosplay. They are the same thing but called differently when you wear them at different times, I think. Say if my son is superman for halloween that typically is a costume but if I take him to comic can like that it is now cosplay. Of course some cosplay is 100% impractical for halloween. I suppose they are interchangeable terms though, either way you look at it.

So now alex has a couple costumes. :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

1 comment:

  1. I'm still available to go thrift store hopping if you want. We could try going to some baby consignment shops (the cheap stores) to see what costumes they have for him.

    ReplyDelete