My Weight Loss Tracker

21 September 2010

In the world of me.

I am Tiffany but who does that make me? I'm a fun loving awkward silly geeky gamer girl and that equates me to the status of unicorns and santa clause. You know, because girls don't play video games. Of course not, because why would a girl like to kill things and actually be good at it?

But I'm the girl who doesn't just want to kill things, but I want to explore every corner, every cave, every aspect of the game. I want to know how to do skills like cooking well so that unlike those people who have to buy the best food, I make enough for myself and some to sell. My cooking and leather working and skinning in WoW was higher than some of the level 70's in my guild.

I always find it interesting when people ask me how I became a gamer. It's funny because for me it's a question I can't answer. That's on part with asking me how I got hair. Or why my eyes are blue. It's how I am, it's who I am, I'm a gamer. I don't remember a time when I didn't play video games. We even used to have this gaming system that had 4 different colored buttons and to had to press the right button. I remember playing the nes at a very young age, gameboy before it was in color and had a touch screen. I remember the first gameboy colors. The color sucked on them. I played super nintendo at my friend amanda's house. I played classic sim city when I was like 9. I played castle of the wins and treasure mountain and jill of the jungle and the oregon trail and the amazon trail and where in the world is carmen san diego... I joke that I was born with a nes controller in my hands but it's really only half a joke. I didn't play muds like my brother did but he tried to get me to play. It confused me. But now what he tried to explain to me makes more sense. I think had he let me ask questions and play more I would have eventually gotten it but I never really did. Besides that I do better with visuals than fast moving text.

Anyway, I think that's what I wanted to say here? I don't know. My random ramblings.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment