My Weight Loss Tracker

04 September 2010

So...

So I'm kind of mad at myself because I was supposed to call and I forgot and now I don't know what I'm going to do really because i may our may not be able to get something done now.

I know, somewhat cryptic.

I'm also frustrated because someone not too long ago accused me of not being able to let anything go. The things that have happened in my life in the last several years are my business, nobody else's. The way I feel about the people I interact with, how I interact with them, and the things i do and don't do with or around them are my choices. You never have and never will walk my life so who are you to point out nonexistant flaws? I don't have to trust someone to forgive them. They are not the same thing. I can forgive the person who wronged me but not trust them. They might be "one and the same" to you but I'm not you. Would you trust someone who stole from you? Probably not, but you could forgive them. Would you trust someone who lied to you? Probably not but also, you could forgive them. Would you trust someone who hurt you in some way, abused you somehow? Probably not, but once again that is someone you could forgive. It's not one and the same.

Trust 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.

Forgive 1. To excuse for a fault or an offense pardon 2. To renounce anger or resentment against.

Last I checked excusing a fault and renouncing anger and resentment doesn't mean that you feel like you can rely on that person's integrity or character. Maybe that's just me. Doubt it though.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment